At REMR Roofing, we have many years of experience with all types of ‘flat’ or ‘low slope’ roofing.
We have worked on a number of properties in Kenora and the surrounding areas.
OUR FLAT ROOFING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Flat Roofing & EPDM Rubber Roofing (new construction, redo’s and commercial)
- Flat Roof Repairs
- Flat Roof Inspections
- Flat Roof Snow Removal
EPDM RUBBER ROOFING
EPDM is a type of extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane. EPDM stands for Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer and is widely used in low-slope commercial roofing projects. The two primary ingredients of EPDM is ethylene and propylene, derived from oil and natural gas. Available in both black and white, the EPDM rubber roofing membrane is sold in a variety of widths, ranging from 7.5 ft to 50 ft in one of two thicknesses – 45 or 60 mils. It is installed onto your commercial roof using either adhesives, fasteners or ballast, eliminating the need to use hot asphalt or an open flame during installation. Seams of the roofing systems are sealed with liquid adhesives or specially formulated tape.
BENEFITS OF EPDM RUBBER ROOFING:
- Increased flexibility and elasticity to accommodate the expansion and contraction due to temperature changes
- Highly durable with superior strength, performance and longevity
- Reduces water run-off pollution
- Proven hail resistance
- Minimal annual maintenance and easy repair options
- No parting joints, the membrane is cut to your building’s requirements
- Design versatility to fit your building exterior
- Environmentally-friendly with limited environmental impact