Commercial Flat Roofing
At REMR Roofing, we have many years of experience as commercial roofers. We have worked on a number of commercial properties in the Kenora area – no job is too complex or difficult for us! We work around your schedule, working hard to ensure we do not cause you any unnecessary interruptions to your business activities. From the initial estimates and consultation through to project completion, our crew will work closely with you to meet any business and timeline requirements, making sure you are well educated on any work that is done on your property and provide timely status report updates.
Our list of commercial roofing services include:
- Re-roofing and new roof construction
- Roof inspections
- Roof maintenance and repair
- Flat Roofing & EPDM Rubber Roofing
- Snow Removal
We will also work closely with you during your insurance claims process.
Commercial Sloped Roofing
EPDM Rubber Roofing
EPDM is a type of extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane. EPDM stands for Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer and is widely used in low-slope commercial roofing projects. The two primary ingredients of EPDM is ethylene and propylene, derived from oil and natural gas. Available in both black and white, the EPDM rubber roofing membrane is sold in a variety of widths, ranging from 7.5 ft to 50 ft in one of two thicknesses – 45 or 60 mils. It is installed onto your commercial roof using either adhesives, fasteners or ballast, eliminating the need to use hot asphalt or an open flame during installation. Seams of the roofing systems are sealed with liquid adhesives or specially formulated tape.
Benefits of EPDM Rubber Roofing:
- Increased flexibility and elasticity to accommodate the expansion and contraction due to temperature changes
- Highly durable with superior strength, performance and longevity
- Reduces water run-off pollution
- Proven hail resistance
- Minimal annual maintenance and easy repair options
- No parting joints, the membrane is cut to your building’s requirements
- Design versatility to fit your building exterior
- Environmentally-friendly with limited environmental impact